A village 20 km from the airport of Heraklion and 19 km. from the sandy beaches of Ammoudara. It is amphitheatrical on a hill. 1 kms after Agios Myronas on the road to Asites village. The main products are olive oil, raisins and the famous muscadel wine, from the famous muscadels vineyards that the local people produce from the Benetian period. There are three churches, one in the name of Saint John with the emblem of Frank from 1601, another very old church in the name of Blessed Virgin Mary. Turkey set fire to the church on 1866 but it has been renovated. The church of Saint George of Mesampelite at Skepasta area. In the courtyard of the church still conserved there are very old wine press, pots and earthen pipes that carried the wine to the south- west area of the village ceramic tiles. Bus route. Four kafenion in the village which one of them offer food. Couple of mini market available in the village.